DeHL project aims to create a useful code library for Delphi 2010+ platform.
The most important features of DeHL for now are:
- A set of generic collections classes (TList, TDictionary, THashSet, TMultiMap, TPriorityQueue and etc).
- Linq-like extensions (called Enex) for collections which allow writing queries on collection classes.
- Date/Time functionality all combined in a few structures (somehow equivalent to .NET’s DateTime structure)
- Type Support concept that defines a set of default “support classes” for each built-in Delphi types (used as defaults in collections). Custom “type support” classes can be registered for your custom data types.
- BigCardinal and BigInteger data types.
- Scoped objects in Delphi.
- Nullable types in Delphi.
- Array extensions and utilities.
- Wide charset implementation.
- Full generic serialization for all included types and collections
- … and more!
All classes and functions have unit tests. We’re trying to maintain a large set of tests to find and fix early all possible bugs. You can find more information about the library here: FeatureList For more information about the design goals see Introduction
All the source code is BSD licensed — you’re free to use it in any commercial application with no restrictions.